|Sunday – Thursday||–||9.00 – 17.00|
|Saturday||–||1.30 – 17.30|
Our PolicySince the establishment of DCE in 1988, our policy was always to assist, support and service our customers up to the highest standards using the latest techniques.
ExperienceDuring these years our accumulated experience and qualified personnel were always at our customer disposal.For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us
Delta Company for Electronics…
Welcome to DCEOur mission and vision
- Our Mission is to help our customers measure and manage the quality of sound and vibration in their products and in the environment
- Our Vision is to be the first choice and long-term business partner, delivering innovative technical solutions which create sustainable value for our customers We will be a profitable business and a great place to work
“On condition based maintenance allows determination of present machine condition and permits prediction of when a machine component will reach an unacceptable level and needs to be replaced..”
— On Condition Monitoring Systems.
Vibration measurements proved to be the best parameter for early detection and diagnoses of machine faults.
- On Condition-based Maintenance.
- Vibration Measurement & Analysis.
- Temperature Measurement & Analysis.
- Industrial Balancing Machine.
- Shaft Alignment.
- Structure Testing.
- Acoustics and Noise.
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Gas Analysis and Monitoring System.
- Training for Noise and Vibration Basics and Theories.
Meet Our Staff
Eng. Moustafa Omar
40 years experience
Skills: Pulse, Microphones, Accelerometer, ENV, Acoustics, Front Ends, Vibration, Calibration
Eng. Mohamed Omar
15 years experience
Skills: Pulse, Sound Power, ENV, NMS, Acoustics, Front Endst…
Eng. Mohammed Mamdouh
10 years experience
skills: Pulse, Modal, Accelerometer, Nexus, Vibration, Mechanical design, Calibration
View All ?